Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Recap




Matt and I threw a little Halloween party last weekend. The day started out with an auspicious omen: a double-yolked egg!

double yolk

It went into the kitty-litter cake I baked for the party.


Here I am in my costume as 'Little' Edie Beale:

Little Edie Beale

For those playing along at home, this was the scene from Grey Gardens I was inspired by:




Here is Matt and Dave chatting before the main event. Matt is dressed as himself circa 15 years ago. Dave is dressed as a dead cosmonaut, as inspired by a certain blog post.

1993 Skater and Dead Cosmonaut


The party was a lot of fun and the witching spirit was all around us. I wish I had action pictures, but whenever stuff gets cooking I'm the first person to throw the camera into a drawer and forget about it.

However, below is the sign I posted on the back door. I think it proves that "the devil is in the details", particularly when it comes to party planning...

Baphomet sez

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your costume - great idea. That picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete